Here are a few new pieces that I made this past week. These pretties are being delivered to a local Houston boutique but as always you will be able to order them from the Summer Bucket Etsy shop. Enjoy!
Saturday, March 24, 2012
I was inspired today by one of my favorite bloggers, Casual Glamorous, to do a spring 'must-have' post. You can see her picks here.
In true "Debra" style, I picked pieces that are easy, light, and versatile. I love wearing a loose fitted top with skinny pants to roll up at the bottom and styling with a great pair of earrings and watch. Depending on the occasion I'll opt for heels or even flats.
One of my favorite casual looks is a white top with khaki or linen shorts and sandals. You can't forget the accessories though, it's the topping on the cake, so put on a light weight scarf with a nice spring pattern and lightly styled earrings with some stackable linen bracelets and greek sandals. Throw your hair up in nice chic messy bun and voila! Love it.Tangerine Mid-Rise Capri
2. Viv & Ingrid Small Teardop Layered Hoops
3. Quicksilver Beach Stripe Tank
4. Mossimo Pegeen Flat Sandal
5. Reiss Sailor Relaxed Striped T-Shirt
6. Ran-Ban RB4175 Sunglasses
7. Fossil Ladies Stella Watch
8. 7 For All Mankind Belted Twill Shorts
9. H&M floral scarf
10. BijouxBar by Vivien Frank Strawberries and Cream bracelet
11. Chic messy bun- a quick tutorial from one of my favorite bloggers