Pages

Edgy, Elegant, Raw

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I started making jewelry over a year ago now and it's been a wonderful learning experience. I'm self taught in all designs that I make and some have been successful and others....well not so much but it's all part of the process, right? Starting out I had no idea what style of jewelry I wanted to make other than using gemstones and quality gold filled and sterling silver metals. I just wanted to create! One of my first designs were these beauties. I loved the juxtaposition of the elegant quartz and pyrite against the heavy metal and thicker gold chains. I decided to experiment with sterling silver and gold chains to recreate the design. These have easily become one of my favorite designs and inspiration for future designs. Edgy, elegant, and raw, I feel this combination reflects my personal style more so than anything. 
Have a wonderful day!

xoxo,
Debra





quartz earrings, summer bucket jewelry, handmade jewelry, long gold earrings, elegant earrings


quartz earrings, summer bucket jewelry, handmade jewelry, long gold earrings, elegant earrings


quartz earrings, summer bucket jewelry, handmade jewelry, long gold earrings, elegant earrings



1 comment:

  1. I love these! If only I could wear earrings.. Oh! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, by the way :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete