Pages

Peacock Blue

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Six months. That's how long it's been since my last blog post.
I've really let my little blog fall to the wayside BUT today I have a post..or really just something  unimportant to share. I just need to get back on the horse. This is a good post breaker, I think. 

My friends and family have decided that this season my color is peacock blue. 
I say this because so far I've received a clutch, a scarf, a dress ...and another scarf all in this color all in one day...my birthday.  
I decided to make a little collage inspired by this color and I actually had a lot of fun making it. Yes, I know it's bad but I spent the better part of my afternoon making this thing in photoshop. Amateur, I know. 

Scarf : gift
Shoes: Nine West
Jeans: Forever21
Top: Eyeshadow




Here I'm just showing off the two main color pieces of the outfit.

The beautiful scarf was a gift and the heels? Well, they were a treat to myself. 
Texas just isn't cool enough for an entire fall get up but, technically, it is fall so if I'm wearing a thin shirt or something sleeveless I'll opt for a scarf almost every time. 

On a side note I can honestly say the heels are incredibly comfortable! Which is great for wearing to the office or just casually. Which I plan on doing!

xoxo,
Debra



2 comments:

  1. Yes, you did!
    The biggest contributer actually. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I contributed to this seasons collection..... :)

    ReplyDelete