Pages

Tumblr.

Monday, November 26, 2012

So, I made a Tumblr account.
But I don't really know what that means.
Kidding. 
Actually, with all of todays social media platforms I'm finding it difficult to keep up with them all. So far and from what I can tell it is like a photo blog site. Which is pretty cool because I've linked it to my Instagram account so everything is fed directly to my Tumblr site. I dunno. I think I'll give it a little before I decide if it's worth it?
If you'd like to follow me or have any more insight on this whole Tumblr thing feel free to tell me!

xoxo,

Debra

Oh ya....

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! How do you like it so far?! I will have to find you!! I don't go on mine often enough but I do like it! Too many things to keep up with now-a-days!


    Mint Clothing Company
    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an awesome blog! Because of that, I've nominated you for Liebster Blog Award =)
    You can find out more about it here
    http://paper-n-sort.blogspot.sg/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete