Pages

Fall/Winter Traditions

Saturday, November 10, 2012

 As the temperatures drop these are just a few of the little things I personally look forward to during the cold months every year. 


1. Watching Wicker Park, the movie not the actual park. Although, I'm sure it's delightful in the winter. I always want to watch this movie in the cold months. I think it's because it's always snowing in this film. 
2. Starbuck's cinnamon dolce latte with soy milk and whipped topping. Yum! I get excited when the little red cups come out.
3. Menage a Trois red wine. Whites in the summer. Reds in the winter. By far my favorite red wine.
4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. There is something about this book that makes me want to curl up on the sofa by the fire and read and get lost in the winter wonderland.... of wolves.
5. Houston's Nutcracker Market! A new favorite.
6. Toe socks. Do I even need to explain?
7. Excessively long hot showers. It never fails. The drop in temperature directly correlates to how long and hot my shower will be and no matter how many times I tell myself, "okay you need to get out now" I never listen to myself. It comes down to this...live out my day or stay in hot shower? Hot shower for the win!
 




What little traditions, big or small, do you look forward to in the fall and/or winter months? 

xoxo,

Debra


No comments:

Post a Comment