Pages

Winter Wishlist

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tommy Girl Houndstooth Coat $129.99, Chysoprase Green Pendant Necklace coming to my Etsy shop soon, Frye Veronica Slouch Boots $328.00, Mango Tweed jacket $129.99, Nine West Ryry boots $79.95,  J Brand waxed pants $185.50, Michael Kors Mini Blair watch $250.00, M.A.C lipstick in Spice $15.00


So this is what I've been coveting for this winter season. I'm such a sucker for boots and coats.  Fall/Winter in Texas is my absolute favorite season. Not to be confused, these two season are usually one in the same for us.
I have been eyeballing these Frye boots for well over a year now and I finally decided to treat to myself to some well made, beautiful boots. I think I've earned it! My wonderful mother and all her greatness purchased the Tommy Girl coat for me. It is hanging in my room as I type this and I'm counting down the days til I can wear it! My favorite outfit for the season probably has to be the faux leather or waxed pants with a boucle/tweed jacket and tall black boots. There is something about it that is just so classy that it screams "Yep. I'm a hot and sophisticated lady."
Love it.

xoxo,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment