Pages

Relax.

Saturday, October 27, 2012








Top: Forever 21similar
Jeans: Hollister (old)
Shoes: Ralph Lauren last season
Accessories: Nixon watch, handmade bracelet, Forever 21 necklace

Well I've been off of work almost an entire week now and it feels wrong... so, so wrong.
I feel like a bum. Everyone says I should be relaxing and just enjoying it but I haven't taken a vacation in years so my brain and my body doesn't know what to do. So now I'm off for two weeks waiting to transition to a new, exciting job. I refuse to sleep in so everyday my alarm clock goes off at 8 a.m. and I get up with absolutely nothing to do. Except for today. Today I need to go to the bank, and I need to get my house back in order like stat. The end result of me being off for this long with not much to do has destroyed my lovely dwelling. I mean, looking around right now theres make up and jewelry on the fire place mantle, clothes that need to be folded from Wednesday, and a pile of winter clothes I pulled form the attic just staring at me from the foot of my bed.    Lazy mode: OFF
Anyway, moving on...
Yesterday I wanted put together an outfit post. For this, I reach for my destroyed (really destroyed from '09) jeans and my super dependable and ever so comfy heels and a loose cotton button down. Honestly, you cant go wrong with this combo. I wore this on a casual date a few weeks ago to a nice little seafood restaurant in the Clear Lake area called Bonefish Grill. It was perfect for a calm evening paired with cocktails and great food. 
FYI get the Bang, Bang Shrimp and the Lily's Chicken if you ever go. You won't regret it.


Cheers and happy Saturday! 

xoxo,
Debra



No comments:

Post a Comment